This blanket has been a long time in creation. Inspired by an antique design, Jan has used wool stumpwork techniques to create a rambling circle of beaded blackberries and delightful raised flowers. This project has been worked as an adult knee rug on beautiful wool cashmere but could also be worked as a piece suitable for framing.
You will need to purchase the background fabric separately.
The sample was worked on a piece of wool cashmere 120 cm x 160 cm
- Large colour image
- Full instructions with diagrams
- Needles with identification chart
- Fusible interfacing with printed design
- Wool, DMC and silk threads
- Seed Beads
- Burgundy & green homespun
- Fusible Silk organza
Design size: 58 cm x 58 cm (23” x 23”)
Recommended Retail: AU$125.00