This beautiful stumpwork project is worked in a felt padded, raised stem stitch and decorated with tiny raised, embroidered leaves and embellished with either tiny berries, raised flowers and butterflies. All the detached leaves, flowers and the butterfly will be worked on fused silk.
Stitches used include running stitch, whipping, lazy daisy, turkey knots, split backstitch, long-armed french knots, buttonhole stitch, bullion stitch and wrapping beads.
This project is worked on soft gold silk dupion.
Full Kit Contents:
- Large colour images
- Full instructions with diagrams
- Prepared gold silk background, overlocked and ready to stitch
- Needles with identification chart
- Threads and beads in labelled bags
- Fused silk organza
- Leaf/flower/butterfly transfers
- Alphabet letter designs supplied on CD rom
Fits into a 15 cm x 15 cm (6" x 6") circular mount
Can be mounted in:
Frame, satin box, wooden box
Recommended Retail: AU$88.00